SOS is an initiative which aims to, with the help of volunteers from corporate businesses, strengthen social organisations through capacity building.
- SOS assists community organisations with financial management, reporting, strategic planning, monitoring, administrative and marketing systems, thereby helping them to quality assure their use of funds;
- Build capacity through courses, seminars and assistance;
- Make funds and professional staff assistants available to organisations;
- Ensure long-term sustainability of organisations that will strengthen one another and also strengthen civil society;
- Work towards a civil society where the power is shared by many and resources distributed fairly;
- Create a society where people are able to change their own lives, influence their region and eventually their country’s development and eradicate poverty themselves.