To provide small family homes for foster care of orphaned, abandoned and vulnerable children
To re-unite children with their own families, or to place them with adopted families
To enable institutionalised children to return to their communities
- The children are encouraged to be involved in different activities, which help them to deal with their past and to prepare them for the future.
- Some of the children attend therapy sessions at the Good Hope Psychological Centre
- 7 of the boys joined the Maties Soccer Club in Stellenbosch. They practice soccer every Tuesday and Thursdays and are transported by Frans taxi. When they are registered at the Boland Soccer league, they can be chosen to represent the club at matches
- Some girls shows interest into Ballet, and we explore the possibility for them to attend classes
- The Fostermothers attend a Home From Home support group once a month.
- Kholiswa and Mavis, the 2 Assistance Fostermothers also attend an Assistance Support Group once a month.